- The abstracts should contain the name, surname and institution information of all authors. One “responsible author” should be mentioned in each abstract including the e-mail address and contact information of the corresponding author.
- Abstracts must be written both in Turkish and English.
- The entire abstract should not exceed 300 words, including references, excluding title and author names. (If you have figures and tables, the files should be uploaded separately.)
- All papers should clearly state: objectives (or backgrounds), materials and methods, results, and conclusions. Case reports should be stated as: background, case presentation, and discussion/conclusion.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster). However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
- There are drafts for abstract, poster and oral presentations on our website.
- Acknowledgement of your abstract submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance of papers.
- Authors of the accepted oral or poster presentation must register for the conference.
- An author can only present one abstract but can be an author in many.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
All submitted abstracts or full papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to the standard review procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail within 15 days after the final submission date.